What if there were no limits on your income?
Wouldn’t it be nice to have the freedom to work from anywhere you want? at any time you want?
Have you ever dreamed of having your own business, but didn’t know how to get started?
You are in the right place! I’m going to show you how to build a WordPress website so you can promote your business, your message, your product or your service!
You could even make a career of building WordPress websites for others!
Imagine… you wake up in the morning (without an alarm clock) and check your email to see just how much money you made while you slept. You also see an email from a new client about the new website they’d like you to build for them.
Then you check your calendar to see if there are any meetings you need to attend and are grateful that these meetings can be done in the coffee shop, your living room, or outside by the pool, because you can now meet with anyone from anywhere you have internet.
You make your coffee and decide that you are going to take the morning off because you are the boss, and you’d like to take advantage of shopping while everyone else is at work.
After coffee, you check on the travel plans you have scheduled for next week. You and your spouse have been excited about this trip for months and you are grateful that you didn’t have to schedule vacation time around your co-workers, because now you have the freedom to work from anywhere you want, whenever you want, without getting approval from anyone.
If this sounds anything like your dream, you’ve definitely made it to the right place. This is the freedom I’ve found and want to share with you. If you’d like a career where you can work on your own schedule, be your own boss, or take away the glass ceiling on your income, becoming a freelance WordPress developer could be the perfect career for you!
This course will focus on the basics of WordPress for those who want to learn how to build WordPress websites as a career, for your business, or to get your message to the world.
Why Learn WordPress?
- An easy-to-use web creation tool
- One of the best Content Management Systems (CMS) available so you can get your message, videos and audios out to the world with ease
- Saves you money
- It is quick and easy to learn and use so you can get your website up and running quickly
- It has a great support team and a great community so that you can get the help you need quickly
- 30% of the websites on the web are built on WordPress, and that number is increasing every day which means it’s here to stay
- In my professional opinion, it’s the best web development platform available, especially for entrepreneurs, freelancers and beginners because they can get their ideas off the ground quickly and easily bringing them more money faster.
What will be Covered in this Course?
We will cover how to share your message, videos and audios, how to create, organize, and customize your website, what to do when things go wrong, how to keep your website safe, where to get more help when you need it, and much more!
You will get your own website for hands-on training while you are in this class. You will have the opportunity to keep that website after the class is over. This will be the perfect opportunity to build the website you’ve dreamed of building for your own business. As you continue your web development career, this could be your website for your freelance web development business.
When you complete the course, you will also have the opportunity to be listed in our Beginner WordPress Developer Directory where we will be sending people who are looking for WordPress Developers to help them with their website.
I look forward to giving you the tools and the knowledge you need to use WordPress to build your own website!
Included in this course:
- Over 70 how-to videos
- Community forums to get help when you need it
- Private Facebook group for even more help
- Achievements and badges to help you stay motivated
- Note-taking application to help you remember what you’ve learned
- Quizzes to test your understanding
- Bonus #1: Downloadable User’s Guide ($70 value)
- Bonus #2: Your own website with WordPress and our page editor installed for you ($130 value)
- Bonus #3: Your choice of one of our premium themes ($130 value)
- Bonus #4: Three one on one live video sessions with Cindy ($300 value)
- Bonus #5: Website evaluations to help you make your website better ($300 value)
Once you complete and pass the course, you will also get:
- A complete functioning, usable website
- Beginner WordPress Developer Certification
- Listed in our Beginner WordPress Developer Directory (Exclusive to graduates of the Beginner WordPress Developer Course)
Thirty day money back guarantee! If you aren’t completely satisfied with the training you receive, I will give you your money back. Guaranteed.
I have taught people of all ages about computers, web development, and WordPress. I have built many websites, both small and large. I can’t wait to help you learn WordPress so that you can start building your own websites and living your dream!
For more information about Cindy and Cullen Web Services, visit our About page.