We will optimize your site by:
- installing a premium caching plugin and setting it up specifically for your site to make it the fastest it can be!
- optimizing your images by reducing quality and size to an acceptable online level. Your images do not need to be as high quality for the internet as they do for print, so putting high quality images on your site without optimizing those images, will slow your site down with no additional benefit. It only makes sense to optimize your images.
- installing and set up a plugin that will automatically optimize your images as you upload them for future image optimization.
- lazy loading images which means that your images won’t load until they are needed, meaning your visitors don’t have to wait for all images to load before seeing your web page.
- optionally, we can move your images to a CDN (Content Delivery Network) which will offload the image loading to another server making everything even faster! This requires an additional charge for the CDN service
- optimize your database which speeds up the delivery of your website information
When we get finished, your site will be faster or we’ll give you your money back!
Note that there will be a $50/year annual charge to continue caching and optimizing your site in the future. You will be invoiced again next year for the $50 fee.
Note that the CDN is an annual charge. You will be invoiced each year for the $60 fee for CDN should you choose this option.
Also note that if any of these optimizations will break your site or cause problems, we will not add them to your site. We optimize based on your individual site needs and test to see which combination of services will serve you best.